Senior Visual Designer
Visual design is about ideas, and I love communicating ideas through type, color, and layout. At Storyblocks, I often partner with the Brand and Marketing teams to create collateral. I especially enjoy finding new ways to evolve the Storyblocks visual brand. On weekends, you can find me playing board games (currently: Wingspan and Twilight Struggle) or brainstorming names for my future cat. I'm also a huge sports fan—soccer, volleyball, tennis, you name it!
1. Dog or Cat?
2. Netflix or YouTube?
3. Phone Call or Text?
4. Toast or Eggs?
5. Cardio or Weights?
6. Facebook or Twitter? Instagram
7. Ice Cream Cone or Snow Cone?
8. Mobile Games or Console? Neither
9. While walking: Music or Podcasts?
10. iOS or Android?
11. Form or Function?
12. Pop or Indie? Both
13. Cake or Pie?
14. Swimming or Sunbathing?
15. High-tech or Low-tech?
16. Big Party or Small Gathering?
17. New Clothes or New Phone?
18. Rich Friend or Loyal Friend?
19. Football or Basketball? Both
20. Work Hard or Play Hard?
21. Nice Car or Nice Home Interior?
22. What’s worse: Laundry or Dishes?
23. Jogging or Hiking?
24. Bath or Shower?
25. Sneakers or Sandals?
26. Glasses or Contacts?
27. Hamburger or Taco?
28. Couch or Recliner?
29. Online Shopping or Shopping in a Store?
30. Receive: Email or Letter?
31. Passenger or Driver?
32. Tablet or Computer?
33. Most important in a partner: Intelligent or Funny?
34. Car or Truck?
35. Blue or Red?
36. Money or Free Time?
37. Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?
39. Pen or Pencil?
40. Toilet paper: Over or Under?
41. Cups in the cupboard: Right Side Up or Up Side Down? Both
42. Pancake or Waffle?
43. Coke or Pepsi?
44. Coffee Cup or Thermos?
45. Blinds or Curtain?
46. Train or Plane?
47. Phone or Phablet?
48. Iced Coffee or Hot Coffee?
49. Meat or Vegetables?
50. International Vacation or a New TV?
51. Save or Spend?
52. Honesty or Other’s Feelings?
53. Coffee or Tea?
54. TV or Book? Both
55. Movie at Home or Movie at the Theater?
56. Ocean or Mountains?
57. Horror Movie or Comedy Movie?
58. City or Countryside?
59. Winter or Summer? Fall
60. Mac or PC?
61. Console or PC Gaming? Neither
62. Soup or Sandwich?
63. Card Game or Board Game?
64. Classical Art or Modern Art?
65. Beer or Wine?
66. Camping or Binge Watching Shows at Home?
67. Working Alone or Working in a Team? Both
68. Dine In or Delivery?
69. Sweater or Hoodie?
70. Comic Book or Comic Strips?
71. Motorcycle or Bicycle?
72. Book or eBook? or Audiobook
73. When sleeping: Fan or No Fan?
74. Ninjas or Pirates?
75. TV Shows or Movies?
Join our team!
We don't have any openings on our team at the moment, but keep an eye out for future opportunities.